Hungarian Women conversation for SVOX Traditional Written text To Speech Motor.
Did you know that your cellular can talk Hungarian?
Have Mariska study out loud text messages from your e-book, routing, interpretation and other applications in a Hungarian female, top quality and natural-sounding conversation operated by SVOX.
When along with TTS-enabled applications, Mariska can:
- give guidelines, enabling you to keep your sight on the street while you're driving
- study a alert containing the contact / sender's name, and study the material of an inbound contact / sms / mms / email
- study out loud your preferred e-books or pdf documents
- help you understand Hungarian by studying out loud the appropriate pronunciation
and much more… the opportunities are limitless!
Browse http://svoxmobilevoices.wordpress.com for a record of suitable applications and conversation routines.
NEW! Diction modification feature: appropriate the standard outcome according to your preferences!
== INSTRUCTIONS ==
1. Set up and run the conversation app once
2. Set up no cost SVOX Traditional Text-to-Speech Engine
3. Go to Android operating system Configurations -> Voice Feedback & Output -> Text-to-Speech settings.
Activate SvoxClassic at the end of the display.
Select SvoxClassic as the Default Motor.
4. Run the conversation app, click on “Continue”, then do as instructed.
5. Your SVOX Voice main display will be now noticeable. Keep in mind to try the new pronunciations modification function (‘pencil’ icon)!
6. Obtain other no cost / compensated applications to merge our conversation with. For example, you could try: Search engines Navigation (on Android operating system 2.2 and later, only with Navigation < 5.9), Moon+ Audience PRO, Voice Activities Plus, TalkToMe Traditional, Guide Speech Sound Guides, Transzilla, Good Day, WakeVoice...
Browse http://svoxmobilevoices.wordpress.com/faq/ for a record of faq.
And now … appreciate your new SVOX voice!
== PRONUNCIATION CORRECTION FEATURE - HOW TO ==
1. Run the conversation app
2. Select the ‘pencil’ symbol. The pronunciation modification display will now be proven.
3. Tap on the Android operating system selection key and choose ‘Help’
== NOTES ==
1. Search engines Navigation needs that the Text-to-Speech conversation suits the cellphone terminology. You can modify the cellphone terminology in Android operating system Configurations -> Language & key pad -> Select language
Compatible with Search engines Navigation edition < 5.9
2. On Android operating system 2.1 and previously, only some applications, like Search engines Translation, assistance modifying comments.
What's in this version:
- Settled problem with the position bar alert that was always informing customers to re-install the program.
Requirements: 2.1 and up
Download Here Mirror